Saturday, October 13, 2012

Lavendar Blue

This one is 1920px by 1080px, for the background, and the header is 900px by 500px!  They can be resized down, I know there are programs that will resize up.. but never had any faith in them... These were made from my Lavendar Blue kit.  I sure hope you like it..

Here's the background, not much without the header.. and depending on what layout you choose.. I love the blogger layouts in customize, They are very easy to fix to your liking.. instead of clicking on Html, Click on Customize.

Here's the background


And the header



I hope you like these... I like them a lot! :) 

Here is the download below







2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 14, 2012. Thanks again.

Rainy said...

thanks so much.. would not know what to do without you... hugs Rainy